We’re here to help.
Starting today, we at Volkswagen, together with our more than 600 dealerships across America, would like you to know we’re here to help. What’s most important is to keep you–our community–moving forward.
If you lose your job, flexible payment options may be available for current and new VW owners.
An Important Announcement For Our Valued Customers
We hope you and your family are safe and well. At Stone Mountain Volkswagen we take our staff, customers and communities’ health very seriously. We remain open for business to meet all of your sales and service needs. As details continue to evolve, we want to share additional safety measures we have put in place:
- Currently a handshake-free zone.
- Conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of our facility, workstations, and restrooms.
- Reinforcing illness prevention procedures with employees as recommended by the medical community, including
- frequent hand washing, avoiding contact with eyes, nose or mouth, and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Employees and guests who are sick or experiencing symptoms are advised to stay home.
We encourage you to review additional information and guidelines available at www.cdc.gov, www.who.int or your local health department website.
If you need to service your vehicle, we offer pick-up and delivery in a 20-mile radius for scheduled service for our customers upon request.
In addition, we offer a full digital retailing experience starting online with our website, complete with a full-service option of final delivery to your driveway within 20 miles. Our digital showroom experience and live product concierge includes:
- Shop our website 24/7 with our large selection of new and pre-owned vehicles.
- Live concierge providing real-time video walk-around, Facetime, or Skype to begin your virtual shopping experience.
- Apply for financing in minutes.
- Complete most of the paperwork online.
- Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer for your current vehicle.
- Final paperwork and vehicle delivery at your doorstep.
- We strive to serve you in a safe and cleanly manner, and we are absolutely committed to maintaining a safe environment for you, our team members, and the local community.